"Powered by Connections!"
The Nampa Chamber of Commerce, a non-profit 501(c)6 organization, is the best connected dynamic business organization in the area. Established in 1892, the chamber is represented by more than 450 businesses of all sizes.
Our mission is to grow business and build community and serve as the primary business and community advocate working to keep Nampa a great place where business can prosper and families can live, work, play and shop.
The chamber is positioned to positively and creatively respond to challenges and opportunities in part because of its strong community partnerships with the city and other businesses.
How we support our members:
- Personal Development/Leadership Education
- Unique Results Oriented Networking Events
- First Class Marketing & Promotional Opportunities
- Complimentary Educational Seminars, Workshops and Briefings
- Business Development Opportunities
- Membership Services & Products
- Event Sponsorships Tailored for Your Business
- Consistent Quality Communications to Keep You Informed
- Automatic Association with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Forums to Meet with Local Legislators
- Pro-Business Lobbying with Legislators
Membership Investment Fees:
Annual Membership Investment
Employees Cost 1-3 $250.00 4-20 $340.00 21-30 $405.00 31-40 $585.00 41-50 $650.00 51-70 $765.00 71-99 $890.00 100 $1,005.00 Over 100 $1,005 + 1 each employee Associate Listing $155.00 Non-Profit/Civic/Retired $210.00 Hospitals - Medical Centers $890.00
Payable annually by cash, check, credit card (Visa/MC/AE).
For questions about membership or to request a member application and packet, please contact Steve Weston at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 466-4641 Ext 101