CEO Job Posting
CEO Job Posting
Nampa Chamber of Commerce President/CEO
Date: Nov. 13, 2017
The Nampa Chamber of Commerce is seeking talented, motivated and highly qualified applicants for the position of Pres./CEO. The CEO is responsible for promoting the advancement of Vision 2020 as defined by the Chamber Board of Directors, as well as developing and maintaining the chamber membership value. The CEO manages, supervises and coordinates all day-to-day activities of the Chamber. The CEO is the key liaison with city officials, chamber membership, school districts leadership, non-profits, and citizens that share a goal to improve the quality of life and commerce in Nampa, Idaho.
- Education: Four-year college degree preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a leadership position and supervising employees
Required Skills and Competences:
- Past chamber involvement and/or clear knowledge of chamber objectives
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Budgeting and fiscal accountability
- Broad knowledge and competence with various computer software programs
- Proven human relation skills to work with volunteers, business community, business leaders, membership and staff
Other Skills, Abilities and Competences:
- Event management
- Marketing experience
- Knowledge of Nampa and surrounding areas
- Background in management and senior leadership preferred
This position is open between Nov 13-20, 2017. An initial review of applications will occur with interviews scheduled on November 27, 2017 and periodically thereafter until a decision is made. Applicants are encouraged to submit applications as soon as possible, and should expect to receive email communication from Indeed.com or email@example.com (please check spam and promotions folders).
To view a complete job description, click here.
Complete online application at Indeed.com
Submit application with cover letter, including a brief overview of why this position appeals to you, and resume via Indeed.com
The President/CEO of the Nampa Chamber of Commerce is the Chief Executive Officer for the Chamber as well as the Corporate Secretary. As such, the President is a non-voting member of the Board of Directors and oversees all Chamber operations. As the lead representative of the Chamber, the President shall constantly maintain and safeguard the positive image of the Chamber to the public, elected officials, business community and the membership of the Chamber.
Reports to: Board of Directors of the Nampa Chamber of Commerce
Compensation: Salary dependent on experience in organizational, financial and office management