The Nampa Chamber of Commerce invites you attend the Fifth Annual
Join us Tues., Feb. 6, 2018 at the Ford Idaho Center from 11:00am-1:15pm to celebrate agriculture in the Treasure Valley.
The AG Forum will feature a panel discussion on "Agricultural Land: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow," with the following panelists:
- Merrill Beyeler, Chairman, Lemhi Regional Land Trust
- Dr. Jodi Brandt, Boise State University
- Patricia Nilsson, AICP, Development Services Director, Canyon County
- Senator Todd Lakey, Idaho Legislator
- Kristin Troy, Executive Director, Lemhi Regional Land Trust
Sponsorship/Exhibitor Opportunities: Table Sponsorships $350 (8 tickets). Exhibitor opportunities at $200. Table sponsor and exhibitor pricing $400 ($100 savings).
For sponsor opportunities, contact Steve Weston (email@example.com/208-466-4641).
The Nichols Accounting Group
Canyon & Ada County Farm Bureau Federation
DL Evans Bank
Bank of the West
Ada & Canyon County Farm Bureaus, Ada Soil & Water Conservation District, Barry Equipment & Rental, Canyon Soil & Water Conservation District, Corwin Ford Nampa, Crookham Company, Hayden Homes, HM Clause, Idaho Power, Les Schwab, Northwest Farm Credit Services, Rabo AgriFinance, Ripley Doorn & Co, Simplot Employees Credit Union, Washington Trust Bank