Invite your family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers to the Snake River Stampede Rodeo Parade PANCAKE Breakfast on Sat., July 11th, 7:00 am -11:00 am on 13th Ave. S. between 1st & 2nd Streets.
- Feast on pancakes, sausage, & eggs
- Stick Rodeo (12 and under)
Cost for the Pancake Breakfast is $5 Adults / $3 Children 12 and under.
Tickets available at the following:
- Register Online at nampa.com (must present printed paid receipt to receive tix)
- Nampa Chamber of Commerce
- At the Pancake Breakfast the day of the event
Proceeds from the pancake breakfast go to support the local initiatives of the participating service clubs.
Brought to you by the Nampa Chamber of Commerce and the: FLYER
Canyon County Sunrise Rotary Club
Nampa Rotary Club
Treasure Valley Kiwanis Club
Nampa Kiwanis Club
Thank you to:
Clarity Credit Union (formerly Idadiv)
Belle Event Center
Les Schwab Tire Center
Miss Rodeo Idaho
Flying M Coffee
Cash & Carry
For information please contact the Nampa Chamber of Commerce at 208-466-4641 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Saturday Events:
For all Snake River Stampede info, go to www.snakeriverstamped.com.
- Parade, 10:00 am, Downtown Nampa (The parade route begins on Sixth Avenue South, moves to Third Street South and passes by the Civic Center and City Hall on its way to 14th Avenue South where it turns for a block, turns again on Second Street South and returns to its starting point.)
- Nampa Farmer's Market, 9am - 1pm, Lloyd Square in Downtown Nampa