The Ambassador Committee is the outreach arm of the Chamber.
This highly visible committee acts as the official goodwill greeter between the Chamber and our current and prospective members.
They assist the Chamber in retaining its members while nurturing quality relationships.
The Chair participates in the Membership Council collaborating with other council members, while supporting the overall organizational initiatives.
Why Become an Ambassador?
My favorite thing about being an Ambassador is that it is Member and Community facing. I would encourage someone to become an Ambassador as we get to be involved, oftentimes from the inside, or projects and events that benefit our members, local businesses, and the community.
-Kenny Wroten, Mountain West Bank
Ambassador of the Year
- Support and attend Chamber functions.
- Educate members about the services and benefits of their membership.
- Foster new member engagement in Chamber programs, events and committees.
- Nurture quality relationships.
- Support staff in achieving their member retention goals.
- To represent the NCC professionaly, including dress.
- Attend monthly Ambassador meetings.
- Serve on an Ambassador committee.
- Teams/Individuals fulfill *New Member Program and Member Retention Program.
- Attend and help with Chamber events including Ribbon Cuttings, Luncheons, Business & Breakfast, Coffee on Us, and other special events.
- Sign up to help at events with greeting and seating guests, registration/check-in, guiding first-timers, etc.
- Mentor new Ambassadors assigned to the team.
- Work with Membership Team to create Prospect Lists and invite potential new members.
The Ambassador Committee is the outreach arm of the Chamber. They help educate members about the services and benefits of their membership and assist the Chamber in retaining its members while nurturing quality relationships. This highly visible committee also acts as the official goodwill greeters at chamber functions such as Ribbon Cuttings, Grand Openings, Luncheons, Business and Breakfast, and other special events. While serving and developing connections, the Ambassadors are the eyes and ears of our business community.
For more information or to apply to serve as an Ambassador, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 208-466-4641.