The Ambassador Committee is the outreach arm of the Chamber.
This highly visible committee acts as the official goodwill greeter between the Chamber and our current and prospective members.
They assist the Chamber in retaining its members while nurturing quality relationships.
The Chair participates on the Membership Council, collaborating with other council members, while supporting the overall organizational initiatives.
Why Become an Ambassador?
My favorite thing about being an Ambassador is that it is Member and Community facing. I would encourage someone to become an Ambassador as we get to be involved, often times from the inside, or projects and events that benefit our members, local businesses, and the community.
-Kenny Wroten, Mountain West Bank
Ambassador of the Year
- Support and attend Chamber functions.
- Educate members about the services and benefits of their membership.
- Foster new member engagement in Chamber programs, events and committees.
- Nurture quality relationships.
- Support staff in achieving their member retention goals.
- Ambassadors will receive a discount on the regular priced luncheon ticket.
- Ambassadors will have the opportunity to purchase a Lunch Punch card at a discounted price.
- You must pre-register, and pay in advance or at the door, to receive the discounted price.
- If invoiced, Ambassador will be charged the cost of a regular luncheon price.
- To represent the NCC in a professional manner, including dress.
- Attend 80% of monthly Ambassador meetings.
- Serve on an Ambassador Team (assigned to a team).
- Full Team attendance requested per responsibility.
- Teams/Individuals fulfill *New Member Program and Member Retention Program.
- Attend and help with greeting, registration/check-in, guiding first-timers at Luncheons, Business & Breakfast (B&B), etc.
- Mentor new Ambassadors assigned to the team.
- Work with Membership Team to create Prospect Lists.
The Ambassador Committee is the outreach arm of the chamber. They help educate members about the services and benefits of their membership and assist the chamber in retaining its members, while nurturing quality relationships. This highly visible committee also acts as the official goodwill greeters at chamber functions such as Ribbon Cuttings, Grand Openings, Luncheons, Business and Breakfast, and other special events. While serving and developing connections, the Ambassadors are the eyes and ears of our business community.
For more information or to apply to serve as an Ambassador, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 208-466-4641.